To help you decide, we’ve crafted a fun, informative quiz.
How well does your home meet the needs of you/your family?
- It’s perfect and suits our needs now and for the future.
- It’s OK at the moment but isn’t our forever home.
- This home doesn’t meet many of our needs anymore.
Is your home outdated?
- No, it’s completely up to date.
- Needs a few touch-ups.
- A renovation is overdue.
What’s your mortgage situation?
- Comfortable staying put.
- A bit tight, but a move could be manageable.
- We’re ready to take on a bigger mortgage.
Are you prepared for the selling process?
- No, it seems daunting.
- Somewhat, I’ve done some research.
- Absolutely, bring it on!
How’s the market in Wellingborough, Irthlingborough and Rushden?
- Haven’t checked.
- I’ve been told by a friend it’s a sellers’ market.
- I need an estate agent’s expertise on the current situation.
Scores on the doors:
Tally your answers to gauge if it’s the right time for you to sell your home!
Mostly As: You seem content where you are. Maybe now isn’t the time to sell.
Mostly Bs: You’re on the fence. Research and preparation could tilt the balance either way.
Mostly Cs: It sounds like you’re all set to make a move, but seeking some expert advice may help.
The decision to sell your home is a big one and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
But whether you’re ready to make the move or still weighing up your options, being fully informed is never a bad thing.
So, contact us today at Richard James if you need more information and guidance.